We are always looking for highly talented people to join our team. If you are interested in working at Great British Chefs please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. These are our current openings, if they're not quite for you but you're interested in future openings, send in your CV and we'll keep it on file. Many thanks.
ADVERTISING SALES MANAGER
Great British Chefs (www.greatbritishchefs.com) are looking for a hungry sales person to join a small sales team and be responsible for a wide range of exciting advertising solutions across Great British Chefs.
This is an exciting position for a highly commercially minded individual with a creative and dedicated approach who is excited about the opportunities and challenges of being involved in a fast moving digital publishing business.
You will be responsible for:
Creating sales propositions, in order to establish both best practice and also spotting, driving and turning content into different revenue opportunities
A consistent track record of personal over achievement and solution selling
A passion for online and digital content, you need to have 3+ years direct experience of selling advertising solutions for a digital consumer facing title
Direct client selling experience required, with agency sales and/or sponsorship sales experience an advantage
Proven ability to personally develop, maintain and grow a pipeline, ie;
• Identify and find out who controls the advertising budget
• Contact leads via email and/or phone
• Introduce Great British Chefs explaining our proposition, our audience profile
• Persuading clients to buy a media package through price and negotiating around the creation of bespoke packages
• Closing the deal, recording all pipeline details and issue appropriate ‘paperwork’
• Work as part of a small team and report directly into the Business Development Director, maintain comprehensive contact spread-sheet, keeping the team informed of all activity on a daily/weekly basis
• Communication skills
• A good telephone manner
• Persuasive ability
• Confidence and an outgoing personality
• The ability to build relationships with customers
• Diplomacy and patience
• The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
• Good with numbers
London (Angel, Islington)
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP
The three month Digital Marketing internship offers an opportunity to gain hands-on experience of a range of Digital Marketing skills in an exciting multimedia start up. You will not only hone your practical skill-base supporting Great British Chefs' SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing campaigns, but also gain an understanding of business development within the digital sector. A number of our previous interns have gone on to great digital marketing, PR, content, planning and social media roles both within Great British Chefs and externally.
"Hands on" implementation of the Great British Chefs SEO strategy
Supporting our ongoing social media campaign
Implementing email marketing campaigns
Creating Google Adwords PPC campaigns
Researching and writing blog posts
Assisting with ongoing PR and content requirements
Great inter-personal skills
Good attention to detail
Good Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel and Word)
Experience of using social media in a marketing context
Understanding of basic SEO concepts
Excellent written and verbal communication
Problem solving abilities
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com to explain why you believe you are the perfect fit for the role.