These soft, squidgy brownies are speckled with pieces of white chocolate and should be cut into small cubes to serve with coffee.
200g plain chocolate
225g caster sugar
55g plain flour
55g cocoa powder
100g white chocolate buttons
Icing sugar to dust
1. Preheat the oven to 170ºC/Gas mark 3
2. Melt the butter and the plain chocolate separately
3. Whisk together the sugar and eggs. Add the melted butter and plain chocolate and stir well to combine
4. Add the sieved flour and cocoa, white chocolate buttons and chopped nuts and pour on to a greased and lined Swiss roll tin. Bake for 20–30 minutes
5. When cooked, allow to cool slightly, then cut into small squares and dust with icing sugar
This recipe is from the Great British Chefs app - available from the App Store. Check out www.greatbritishchefs.com for more amazing recipes.
This fantastic collection of over fifty dinner party recipes from the UK's leading chefs will ensure that you're never stuck for ideas on what to cook when entertaining guests.
As well as featuring classic dinner party recipes such...