How would you like to win one of THREE Great British Chefs Aprons? For your chance to win, simply join our Halloween Pumpkin Hunt! We've hidden five "pumpkins" around our site in some spooky places. Uncover the scary crypt-ic clues and one could be yours, plus there's a special discount in our new Great British Chefs shop for all who enter.
To celebrate the re-launch of our shop and the time of year when more people will be carving pumpkins than cooking them, we're sending you on a hunt around our site to spot five pumpkins hidden in some scary places & special Halloween recipes.
Here's the clues
1. Which icy dessert is flavoured with liquorice to give it a unique flavour?
2. Forget beans on toast, which dish has organs served on toast with a whisky sauce?
3. It's made with oranges the colour of blood, but this dessert has a much more subtle colour when it appears on your plate. What's the name of the dessert?
4. Garden snails not recommended for this one - which slow cooked recipe is this?
5. Which macaroni cheese dish comes with an electrifying surprise?
Once you have found all five pumpkins, email your answers as to the spooky places you found them to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.59pm on Friday 2nd November 2012 & we will then choose three lucky winners from all of the correct entries on Monday 4th November. This contest is for UK residents only, but there's plenty of Halloween goodies you can make yourself in our Great British Chefs Halloween Collection.
At the end of the competition everyone who entered will be sent an email with an exclusive 10% discount code to spend in our shop.
Have fun & good luck!